Iron County has opened up its doors to its residents to book a private tour of the town, which was once a mill town.

    It is one of the first British communities to open up, and is part of the BBC Wales programme Iron County.

    Iron County’s first tour is set to be held on Monday (November 17) at 6pm.

    The tour will feature a talk from Iron County MP Paul McQuaid, who has been working to encourage local communities to build new industries.

    Iron Country was the site of the Iron Age, and has a long and illustrious history of its own.

    Iron county was founded by Thomas Pemberton in 1450, who built a large iron work mill and was the first to export iron from Britain to America.

    Today, Iron County is home to the world’s largest iron works, the Iron Works of London.

    Iron County was the main iron works in the town of Cawdor, in Wiltshire.

    In the late 16th century, it was the largest mill in the UK and produced iron from the loom to the mill and the shipyard.

    The mill was eventually closed and was demolished in 1810.

    The site was also the site for a fire in 1858.

    A century later, the town was home to a large Victorian hotel.

    It is also home to one of Wales’ oldest churches, the Church of St John the Baptist, founded in 1472.

    Pemberton’s Iron County was not only a mill but also an iron works that produced iron for the city of Caithness and the town.

    Iron was used to build the city’s roads, and in 1843 the first iron works were built to build an iron road.

    It took more than a century for the town to recover from the disaster.

    Today, Iron Coalfield sits on the shores of the river Rhydnwr, just off the Welsh coast.

    Its main export is iron ore, with the town’s mines producing some of the largest iron ores in Europe.

    Iron Coefield’s iron works still produce iron for a number of industries, including the local car parts industry.

    But its importance as a mining town was not always so.

    In 1845, the local people decided to take control of the mill, with Thomas Penderley as the town council president.

    In 1861, the iron works closed and the iron mill was converted into a steel mill, which operated until the mid-19th century.

    In 1872, a new iron mill and iron works opened, and the old mill became a steel works.

    Today the steel works still operate.

    The town is still home to many local landmarks, including a Victorian hotel and a number a shops and pubs.

    Cawdor was once known as the most prosperous town in Wales, with a population of 1,600.

    After the iron town was closed, its people moved to a nearby coal mining area.

    The town’s main attraction has always been the ironworks, which are still a significant part of Cawndor’s life.

    RELATED ARTICLES