Iron oxide is a toxic metal that forms in the lungs when the body absorbs oxygen.
It can cause shortness of breath, coughing, difficulty breathing and sometimes death.
If you’re allergic to iron, it’s often associated with allergies like asthma, hay fever, eczema, asthma, and hay fever.
But if you have asthma or allergies, the risk of death from iron oxide inhalation is higher.
For more information on iron, see our article about the health risks of iron.
How does iron oxide form in the body?
Iron oxide builds up in the lung during breathing.
It’s mainly a gas.
It forms in two different ways: through an action of oxygen-dependent enzymes in the small air sacs that line the airways, and through other mechanisms.
An enzyme called the iron transferase catalyzes the production of a molecule of iron called erythrocyte hemoglobin.
erythropoietin (EPO) is a protein that carries oxygen in the blood.
When an erythroid hemoglobin molecule binds oxygen to EPO, it reduces the amount of oxygen in blood to make EPO.
Epoxy also makes iron oxides in the form of erythema, which can form in your lungs and affect breathing.
When iron oxide forms in your lung, it causes: shortness or choking of breath.